Monday, February 7, 2011

New round

So I really want to write more about my life than just this newfound 'obsession' but I feel like things aren't exciting enough right now to write about.  Plus being so busy at work I dont have time to let my mind wander to come up with the stories to try to be entertaining! 

I just want to document for my own knowledge that we started the next cycle of clomid Sunday morning - day 5.  I counted out the days and based on last month I know when I should ovulate.  I am not using the kit this month - one reason is to save myself the $20 and the other is because then my husband has the daily reminder (I leave it out on the sink so I remember each morning - 20 days is a lot of days to look at that) and it reminds him, making it 'not fun' because it planned.  Since I know when it is, I'm hoping he just ignores it and goes about his business and I will just try to se.duce him a bit....not like I can do that! I swear I have no imagination and I can't just let myself go in that area.  Trust me I wish I could but I can't.  Probably if I had a few drinks in me I could but then that doesn't work well with trying to have a baby!  This month though - it works out that those very 'special' days are my bday!  I will hit the big 28 on the 19th and the 18th-20th are the 3 days I was ovulating last month.  I think the 18th is the day based on when flo came this month but I know Dave will be wanting to have s.ex those days thinking I want it as a special bday present.  So I have high hopes for this cycle and maybe oour baby will be made on my birthday!  (If that's supposed to happen - lets just hope its this birthday and not however many from now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment