I was hoping to have nothing to update about but of course it isn't going smoothly. The last day of Clomid was yesterday. I had to start the ovulation kits this morning and dr said I would ovulate probably within the next week. Well wouldn't you know, it said I was when I took it this morning. So I'm like hmm that isn't right. Called the Dr - she said no that isn't supposed to happen. Now that I think of it, I should have done two strips but it was 5am, I wasn't fully thinking yet!
Anyway she said it could be my body produced the LH surge a lot earlier so my eggs hadn't been released or won't be ready yet (I was driving so I couldn't write this all down but I think thats about what she said). Next Tuesday I have to get blood drawn, they are going to check to see if I did in fact ovulate and check my pregesterone levels. She said to try to have sex now for the next few days (hubs works tomorrow for 24 hours so that doesn't help! luckily we did it last night and then tonight we'll do it, hopefully thats enough!) and we'll just track when my period comes, if it does come and see whats up.
I can tell you if they want to me try this and try that and do this I'm not going to do it. I'm going to just let my body continue to do its own thing for a while. If there isn't anythign wrong with me in allowing to to be natural, I'm not going to mess with it. See what happens for a while and reevaluate in another 6 months or so. On the other hand, if they say something to the effect of well, this is what we do to fix this, it's sometimes common and it's a 'simple' fix for the time being, i will try. As much as I love children, I do not want 6 at the same time so I don't want to mess with science too much! Plus this is still so early on I could be jumping to conclusions!!
On a bright note, looks like we can plan our trip to Europe! I didnt want to do anything until we knew what was going on since I don't want to be too far along but at this rate I won't have to worry about that.
Hi There! thanks for saying hello on my blog and reading.
ReplyDeleteI'll be interested in what the progesterone results say next week - when did you take the clomid? CD3-7 or 5-9? If you got a + on CD7 that is crazy early for a + OPK! Hope you get some answers (and a positive pregnancy test) very soon!
I'm curious to see the results - I'm really hoping it's something wrong with the OPK's or user error! The clmoid was CD5-9 and the + was CD10, then 11 - a positive cd 12 and today is cd 13 with a negative. No idea what on earth all that means but I feel like something is wrong!
ReplyDelete