So I am on day 18 of my cycle. Yesterday I had to go get blood work done so they could check my levels to see if I did ovulate last week or not. I have continued using the ovulation kit just to monitor it...first day a yes, 2nd a no, 3rd a yes and basically nothing since then. So to me it makes no sense and I figured I am all messed up. Well this morning I took it, and it was not a huge, oh my gosh it says yes (I'm using a kit that chagnes color, next time, I jsut want a yes or a no! none of this guesswork!)...but it was certainly looking more yes than no. So i looked on the internet and no, you can't always believe what you read but since I have nothing else to go by I am using it for now :) A lot of the people said around 17-19 is when you ovulate with the clomid. Sooooo I am hoping that maybe my body is reacting how it's supposed too! My hopes aren't really up because who the heck knows. I texted hubs and said, not to try to be a planner with this, but I need him to 'perform' tonight! What I don't know is if it's supposed to say you ovulate for just one day or if tomorrow morning it will say it again. Maybe one day its a small trace, and really tomorrow it will be the big 'yes you are' and we should save up the swimmers until tomorrow but just in case, I'm going to give it a shot.
I know I havent posted in a while - I think I already said that I am an overly exciting accountant by day and things are busy the first few weeks of January - I think I'm in a little lull for the next 2 weeks and then, bam - its all downhill from there.
Good luck this cycle!!
ReplyDelete