Where does the time go??! It seems like only yesterday I was playing in trees and having to be home when the street lights turned on! Here I am, very quickly approaching the age of thirty and not quite feeling like a grown up yet!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
On a happy note!
One of my very good friends is in labor!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for her and her husband! They have had a stressful year with a lot of ups and downs. They suffered 2 miscarriages, one of which was twins :( But here they are, about a year and a half later and they are about to welcome their Baby Girl! She is going to be an incredible mother and I cannot wait to meet her baby! I'm soooo happy for you Sara!!! If you want to read her blog here it is..if I can figure out how to add it :) She's a much better writer than I am but a slacker sometimes (yes I called you out Sar! Even worse now that Baby Girl is arriving! :) ) http://www.whyrinsechicken.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment