Where does the time go??! It seems like only yesterday I was playing in trees and having to be home when the street lights turned on! Here I am, very quickly approaching the age of thirty and not quite feeling like a grown up yet!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Baby Audrey is here!
I am very happy to announce my good friend had her baby last night!!! Audrey was born about 5:30pm last night at 7 lbs 12 oz. I have only gotten the text with a picture but I have so many more questions I want to ask! I know Sara has a lot more important things going on right now so hopefully soon I will know more :) Looks like in the next 2 weeks I'm taking a trip out to visit her!!! (Well, maybe 6 weeks, whenever you are up to company Sar!). I better get on the hubs to start thinking of ideas to take them dinner ;). I don't cook so it's what he feels like making :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait for you to visit :)
ReplyDelete