Saturday, December 11, 2010

My First Post!!

Well, I have debated back and forth for a long time on whether I wanted to start my own blog or not.  I guess I finally decided too, hey??  I have been following a few blogs for about a year now and I love reading them, hearing about other peoples lives, hearing their thoughts and opinions.  So many people say how they love writing because it helps them to feel better.  I am not a great writer, I feel like my grammer is that of maybe a freshman but I figure it doesn't really matter.  I don't know if I'll ever post a real picture of myself or any real life 'proof' of who I am but I can tell you that this will be me.  Sometimes I think I get angry too quickly or I say things I'm not supposed too so I'm hoping this might help that out!  Because of that wonderful trait I have, maybe I can channel it here, voice my opinions or concerns or thoughts, have it released and not take it out on my real life (aka husband!).

I think I can be lengthy, a lot of my emails are evidence of that but I'm hoping I can at least be entertaining to someone, if only myself.  Maybe help someone out with something and hopefully get advice if I am being ridiculous (I can basically guarantee there will be some posts where you see the crazy girl side of me - as in holy cow she's the example of when a man says women are nuts :) - hey, I can admit it!)

Quick rundown of myself - as the title says, I am quickly approaching 30 - where does the time go??  I have a Masters in Business degree so I guess my grammer was ok at some point!  Married, house, dog, job, you know the routine.  Kids, still waiting - that can be a whole new post another time.

For now - thanks for reading.  And if no one is, I feel better writing about it.  Remember to smile, it could always be worse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment