Friday, May 27, 2011

Recent happenings

So last week, those little punks broke into my house in Florida and lit a fire out back and made a mess of the carpets, nothing huge thankfully but a nuisance.  Well  - my friend went in there on Tuesday and found they had come back.  They decided to paint some pictures on the wall and mirror above the fireplace:

I'm thinking one of the kids name is Seth, but then again you'd think they wouldn't want their name out there.  But - since they are that much of a dirtbag to break into someones house and spray paint in it then they are stupid enough to write their own name.  I wish I could see these little bastards and break their arm and leg.  It angers me more and more just looking at these pictures.  Ok be disrespectful, pull up shrub or something but to go in and deface someones property.  Where in the hell are these kids parents???  I will say I know the first time they went in they were supposed to be waiting for their bus (supposedly) so I guess I can't be that mad at the parents.  I've called the police and we know where they wait for the bus at the bus stop but school ends very soon in Florida.  If I lived there, I'd be waiting at that bus stop and I'd smack those kids silly - such little assholes!  I would love to press charges but we can't get them - the anger is seeping from me as we speak!

On a separate note - hubs went to his parents house on Tuesday.  His father had a follow up appointment on some biopsies they took from his prostate.  Well it came back and it's cancer.  They think it's the earliest they could have caught it, they don't think it's gone anywhere else but nonetheless it's cancer.  Poor hubs is all upset (understandly so).  Today is the appointment with the radiologist because it's looking like it will be 8 weeks of Mon-Fri radiation. That's about all I know at this point.  I do know that in a terrible situation (cancer) it's the best case scenario.  Prostate cancer typically has virtually a 100% survival rate when caught early so I guess if you are going to get cancer, this is the way to go.

My final point - my continuation of not liking my SIL - hubs turns 30 this year.  This summer (hoping it will actually be warm, not rain and we can use the pool) we want to have a housewarming/30th party.  We don't want presents, it's just so people can see the houe and we can entertain (living in Florida we were never able to have a party).  So I invite, of course my SIL, fake nephew and her darling husband.  It was one of the fb 'reminder' type of invite and she writes 'I wish we lived closer.'  Really?? Didn't they invite cars a few years ago and these things called highways to get you back and forth?!  Oh yea, haven't we taken that trip about 25 times in the 5 years we've been together?  GUess what, those roads go from Florida to NY too, we've done that a few times.  She's such a fricken biotch.  God forbid she'd have to do anything where she isn't the fricken center of attention.  Provided my FIL is ok, his parents will be coming - you can't catch a ride with them?  You know damn well they will pay for your gas even if you drove yourself.  I know a lot of her excuse is 'I don't know how N (fake nephew) will be in the car.'  Really?  THe kid is almost 3.  Guess what, they invented portable dvd's, car games, naps, snacks and all types of other things to keep him occupied for 5.5 hours.  I mean we aren't talking days.  So what it takes you a little longer.  It's for your fricken only sibling that you parents claim you love so much.  He drove up there for fake nephews birthday?  I know darn well we will be expected to make the trip up there if we ever have children.   I honestly and truly hope she doesn't come so I can continue to not like her and have this in my back pocket anytime his a88hole parents tell me we have to make the trip.  (Don't get me wrong I like his parents just the 4 of us, but bringing his douchebag sister in the mix and his mom is a whole new person and his sister is allowed to live off a different set of rules).

Ok I have to stop - I have to stay positive and happy about his family.  He comes home today and he doesn't need any added stress.  Happy Kara is back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment